Electronic Air Fuel Control
A micro-processor controlled control with certain system components for control and inspection of medium to high power blow burners with burner management system.
- Allows controlling maximum 3 air, fuel actuators depending on the application
- Gas emission improved with precise air-fuel adjustment,
- Energy savings,
- Automatic improvement against combustion failures caused by varying barometric conditions with CO/O2 sensor connectivity,
- Fan motor inverter connection capability
- Profibus/ModBus interface connection capability,